- Late twenties.
- Began road cycling in 2013.
- Discovered my brother had entered me into London 100 in February 2014.
- Rode first sportive (Salisbury Wildcat) in March 2014.
- Joined Swindon Road Club during Summer 2014.
- Rode the Eastgate cycles runway rumble and the Savernake Sizzler as training for the main event.
- Finished the London 100, despite a hurricane and absolutely dreadful weather. Although the course was shortened to 86 miles.
- Completed the Wiltshire 100 to compensate.
- Raised over £100 for charity.
As part of this journey I began this blog, which has become very important to me. I hope you enjoy it, it is generally an account of my rides and my musings from my cycling experiences.